Blacktown Local Services
Blacktown ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Blacktown site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Blacktown Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Blacktown When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Blacktown Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Blacktown Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Blacktown ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Blacktown and a Place to Meet
The blacktown.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Blacktown
Blacktown is a vibrant township located in the western suburbs of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The town is known for its diverse cultural heritage, commercial hubs, and natural beauty. Here are some interesting facts about Blacktown:
1. First People: The Darug people are the traditional owners of the land on which Blacktown stands. The Darug people were the first inhabitants of the town and had a deep connection to the land, and lived in harmony with it.
2. Commercial Hub: Blacktown is considered one of the busiest commercial hubs in the western suburbs. With Westpoint Shopping Centre being the centerpiece of the retail shopping scene, the area is considered one of Australia's busiest suburban shopping centers with a whopping 250 retail stores and services.
3. Blacktown Arts Centre: It is a renowned cultural hub of Blacktown. The center aims to inspire audiences with dynamic artistic experiences and encourage the growth of Western Sydney as a center for artistic expression.
4. Sports Culture: Blacktown is home to two major sporting venues, the Blacktown International Sports Park and Blacktown Olympic Park. It frequently hosts international cricket matches, rugby league games and athletics events throughout the year.
5. Largest Local Government Area: Blacktown is the largest local government area in New South Wales and the fifth largest in Australia. The area encompasses some of Western Sydney's largest growth centers, and it is home to a diverse and rapidly growing population.
6. Culturally-Diverse Population: Blacktown is one of the most diverse communities in Australia, with a population comprising of various ethnicities. The town boasts more than 100 different ethnicities, and people speak over 70 languages, Making it one of the most linguistically diverse places in the country.
7. Ecological Reserves: Blacktown is home to some of the pristine natural reserves, such as Nurragingy and Featherdale Wildlife Park. The reserves provide an excellent opportunity for nature lovers to experience the unique flora and fauna.
These are just a few of the interesting facts about Blacktown. With its rich history and thriving community, the town of Blacktown is truly a unique and exciting place to live, work and visit.